Thursday 14 May 2009

Does lightning strike twice? Apparently so!


AHHHH!!!!
What a crazy day this has been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only have I for some reason been given a scholarship by Middle Temple but I have also been offered a place to study the M.Phil Criminology at Cambridge!
Ah!!!!!!!!

My conditional offer is that I need a 2:1 of at least (66%), so I am now enquiring to academic stuff as to how my average mark is calculated, and whether or not I'm actually allowed to know! Ahh! Scary!!

Lightning has definitely struck twice today!!

13 comments:

CamLawyer said...

Congratulations! The library there is very cosy :)

Odysseus said...

You are having a good day!

Lost said...

Ody probably the best EVER day of my entire undergraduate life..
I just hope that I haven't become one of those unpalatable success freaks which was the main reason I actually started the blog!

Odysseus said...

Well I do hate you. Just a little = P

cmckei said...

Congrats :)

Mel said...

Well done you!!!

Anonymous said...

Well done

Michael said...

Great stuff. Very well done, Lost! :-)

Lost said...

Thank you very kindly for the comments.

I'm still awaiting confirmation from my academic tutor as to how they work out the average mark!!

I am on for a 2:1, but have no idea what percentage it will be!!

Minx said...

Well Done, Lost - you are too clever by HALF!!
( Will I be allowed to speak to you when you go up to Cambridge?!! Wot college are you going to be at?!)

Lost said...

I dont have college membership yet :S
That is also a condition of my offer that one of them gives me an offer.

It's all very confusing, so I have an offer but is conditional on me getting a college offer and a good 2:1 hmm...

I'm afraid that I shan't be speaking to any of you anymore once if I go to Cambridge, for I will be surrounding myself with successful people, and spending too much time playing polo!!

Android said...

Congrats, Lost!!!! You should play the lottery quick, before you luck runs out!

When are you planning to do your M.Phil?

Lost said...

M.Phil in October Andro... I have a place at the College of Law for the BVC but don't want to do it just yet..!!!