Saturday 6 September 2008

Lost v Housing Association.

I have just sent a rather big complaint letter to the housing association that is in charge of running the shit hole that I live in. Whilst I am a private tenant of a landlord who has acquired the lease of the maisonette (posh word for scag den) I have written to my housing association telling them that I am now completly fed up of their lack of ability to do anything in the positive to the building that I live in.

I have told them that I'm fed up of people pissingand shitting on the stairs to my building, my flat mate having to leave because she was sexually assaulted on the stairs, bikes being stolen from outside of the flat, having kids smoking weed on the stairs. I've had enough of it all. They get paid a service charge of £1,000 every year and for what?!?!

So therefore I have suggested that all of the above reasons are severe enough to warrant a security door to be installed, and therefore would stop the sexual assaults, people fly tipping and people pissing everywhere.

Also to my annoyance people keep living rubbish, by the rubbish shoot when they can put it down the fucking rubbish shoot! I shall be putting notes up and through people's doors!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds grotesque.

Good lcuk with your complaint.

Lost said...

The inside of my flat is nice! Its just a shame that the outside sometimes it let down by people!!

My neighbours all hide in their houses!! Time for this to change me thinks!

Minx said...

How nice to see the growth of a Putative Barrister At Law! You go mate, and pick a jolly good fight with these housing swine, set the lot of them straight!!

Lost said...

I will.I seem to like picking legal fights recently..

Most often imposing trusts law on cloak room attendants!

Anonymous said...

Name and shame the association