Tuesday 11 December 2007

Wigs

Interesting talk about Wigs in the comments section of Pupillage and How to Get it.
Reminds me of the Bar Society meeting I went to at my university slightly.
The people running it, couldn't help themselves but slag off solicitor advocates, and say how they are "stealing" criminal cases from baby barristers, and thus are making baby barristers lives harder!

Not sure what my opinion on this is, I did make a comment, however I don't know too much about SGs just that a lot of people don't like them. One friend commented to me "Oh so you can't make it to the bar and get a pupillage so do an advocacy course instead and voila!"

Oh and I have also just received my first ever comment how exciting! (I really was quite excited - makes me feel special!) Thanks Law Minx :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. :)

Michael said...

Seeing as you got so excited over getting a comment, I thought I'd post you one too. Nice blawg BTW.

Unknown said...

I really like people who are very well versed at local and national laws.